High-Res Scan of a 14 hour piece that Robbie drew in 2017.
This image was supposed to be for Fredrick Enderson's philosophy dissertation cover. But he fired me and this image laid dormant, until now!
Get your very very unique design Here!
This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains